07 March, 2011

Sara

This picture brings me much comfort and happiness.
A few weeks ago one of Berkley's little friends passed away.
Her service was beyond BEAUTIFUL and very SPECIAL!

I have never been more grateful for eternal families.
This has taken me awhile to blog because I have not known exactly what to write. Having this experience in our ward family has connected all of us and made us closer to one another and God. My faith has grown tremendously and I see things different now. I am no longer afraid of death. I feel at peace that Sara is in a better place and that she is not in pain anymore. She was a PERFECT spirit. I am a better person because of a 4 year old girl. I love and admire this family more than anything. I think that losing a child is one of the biggest trials on earth. These parents are examples to me of Courage, Faith and Trust. They are truly remarkable people!

No comments: