28 February, 2011

Kids...









I love the saying that you can't live with them and you can't live with out them! My house seems to always be a mess. Someone always seems to be in time out. One of the girl's is always hungry. A diaper is dirty every time I turn around. A fight is being broken up every 60 minutes. But on the flip side... my messy house means my girls are having fun and playing. I love that I get to prepare healthy meals and snacks and watch these girls grow. I adore that I still have a little one to wear diapers and I would love to keep her a baby. A fight may be broken up every 60 minutes but the other 59 they are so sweet and loving to each other. I am finding so much JOY in raising these kids. They are the most silly, fun and adorable things I could have ever imagined. I can't picture my life with out them! Everyday with them is an adventure! One that I am loving!

No comments: