11 September, 2010

Purple Rockstars and 9-11


Haven is playing soccer again this year. I am not going to say that she didn't frustrate me today because she did. She does not try and it makes my blood boil. Especially because I played this sport growing up and love it. She got a pep talk at half time from me while Bryan stood in the distance laughing at me. She did better after that so it obviously worked. Hopefully she can improve this season. She has the cutest team. Mostly girls from last year and a cute group of her friends from school. She really has the nicest little group of girlfriends. They are so fun to watch and I look forward to them all growing up together. Before the game, the coaches had them wave flags and say the pledge of alliance in remembrance of 9-11. It was very special and touching for the parents. Crazy to think none of these girls were born yet. We look forward to a great soccer season!

No comments: