03 February, 2010

6 months today!

How can I already be 6 months old? My mom feels like it went by so quick! I have been a good baby for her. I sleep pretty well and eat excellent. I am very long and slender. I'm in the 25th percentile for my weight and 75th for my height! I LOVE to watch my sisters play. I love taking baths. I love touching Gordon's soft fur. I am sprouting some soft hair. I have my dad and Haven's mouth. I have my mom's nose and eyes. I could watch Baby Einstein DVD's all day and laugh at the funny parts. I enjoy playing with my feet. I can't sleep well with out being swaddled still. My head is pretty flat in the back like my sister Haven's and of course my mom worries about it. She gives me lots of tummy time but it doesn't seem to be working. My mom always tells me she loves the way I smell... even when I have dirty diapers or spit up. I know! She is weird huh? I've discovered my voice and like to make high pitched bird noises. They are very loud! And the biggest news ever is that TODAY on my 1/2 birthday... I started to sit up on my own! Next I'll be crawling and the world will be mine!





No comments: