31 January, 2010

Unplanned Theme Date

As Bryan and I were driving home from our date last night, I had to point out how ironic it was that we ate at "BONE"heads...
and then went and saw "The Lovely BONES"!
We were headed to eat at Pei Wei (one of our faves). He wanted to walk past Boneheads and check out their menu. I of course rolled my eyes because the name of that place does not sound appealing. Well- it was AMAZING! We will be frequenting that place from now on! Both Bryan and I loved it! Fresh and healthy food for a very reasonable price.
Then it was onto The Lovely Bones. The name is so silly really. Bryan and I actually call it "The Silly Bones" just because. This movie was NOT for me. It was really well done but I can't see scary suspense movies. I think I had to walk out 3 different times and Bryan had to text me when the parts were over. I am not good with these types of things and now find myself looking at my neighbors different.
It was SO fun to get out just Bryan and I! We have not been doing it enough lately.

No comments: