15 November, 2009

B.U.S.Y.
That word describes my next two months. I guess I haven't realized until recently what I have committed to. Don't get me wrong... I love being busy and the things I have coming up are all fun. It will just be lots of time and energy. Haven's teacher asked me to be room mom and I am putting together the Thanksgiving feast this week. Shortly after will be the Gingerbread man hunt. Bryan and I have been asked to help with the Cafe Rio CALIFORNIA Grand Opening and met with the owner last week to do marketing for it! Can't wait! I also am in charge of our ward Christmas party, helping with our ward Elder's Quorum party, having a table at a holiday boutique with some clothes and bows I've been buying in the garment district and co-throwing a friend a little 30th birthday dinner. Our yearly Christmas couples party is on the agenda too. Oh and did I mention that I am helping style a fashion show for a school fundraiser? Or did I mention that Miss August does NOT take a bottle and I'm her only form of food?
BREATHE!!!
I just got done having house guests here in LN. David's pianist Kendra and BFF Ash came to stay and play. We shopped at the Spectrum, went to Sprinkles, saw the MJ movie and had a fun lunch in Laguna. Then we headed out to Palm Springs for a few days. David's tour manager got married out there. The weather was beautiful! It was really fun! Katie and Steve came out in the latter part of the weekend to hang some more. We ate, shopped, layed by the pool and played Yahtzee until late. I don't think I have gone to bed earlier than 1:00 a.m. since last tuesday.















No comments: