24 October, 2009

SOME HALLOWEEN FUN!
I love this time of year. We have been enjoying many things with family and friends. Knock on wood but no one has been sick yet. I feel SO fortunate for that! The last thing I need is to bring home sickness to the little baby. I hope to enjoy the next few months of holidays and don't want them to go by too quick!

Haven had her friend from Kindergarden come over one day and make Halloween Rice Krispy treats!
Katie, Mikelle and I dressed up for a fun Witch party hosted by our friend Aleisha!


A few nights later, we went to Mickey's Trick or Treat Party at Disneyland. Although the girls had a blast... it was not worth it. The tickets are fairly expensive and the candy was not what we had expected.






Last night we got back into costumes for our ward chili cook off and Halloween party!
Bryan threw together a last minute Willie Nelson costume and seemed to pull it off! He's hilarious!



The youth learned a "Thriller" dance and performed it later in the party!
Congrats to Katie Lady Hoffman! 1st place Chili winner! The best part was when she brought it into the party and told me that it turned out bad! Guess NOT!
Found these two hiding while stuffing their faces with candy!

HEY- how did two little kitty cats get stuck in the trash cans?

8 comments:

kiks said...

those little kittens are to die for. and i love how bryan put those j.simp extensions to good use. HILARIOUS!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN WITCHY LADY!

UsdailyReader said...

Hey you little b-rat...it is Elegant Baby, and I got it from the Laguna Drug Store. I have it in blue for Scout, and just got it in orange. It washes up beautifully, and is one of my favorite go-to blankets.

Enough info? I should sell them on an infomercial.

Valerie said...

You guys look great! I am loving Willie Nelson. Wicked pic of you and Bethie!!

Hess Fam said...

I'm dying over Mikelle's hat. Want that for myself.
Love all of your Halloween fun! It makes me so excited to see it all...yet so sad that it will all be over this week!

The Trotter Family said...

Nice Willie Nelson. I think he pulled it off! Man, this is just reminding me of the many, many things I have to do this week. It is going to be crazy and I haven't even decorated my house yet! Whoops!

Lesley said...

Cute Halloween pictures Summer! Looks like you guys have been busy and enjoying all the fun Halloween parties! Love your girls costumes and I have to agree that the Willie Nelson costume was great. Happy Halloween!!!

The Dean Family said...

summer! i love brians tattos at disney land! that's awesome..and i love the willy nelson costume too! your girls are adorable kitty kats!! i love this time of year!

Brooke Wilkins said...

how come you are so cute!? I love the leopard cat costumes!