22 August, 2009

"I DO"
I can't sleep so thought I'd blog. It must be all the sugar from the wedding cake! Tonight Amanda married Michael at a small and beautiful ceremony and reception held at the Ritz Carlton.
These two are head over heals in LOVE!



Me and my darling sis!
The fab wedding coordinator that I recommended Amanda use... The one and only Kathy Jo Peterson!

Baby August's first wedding! Kimberly snuggled with her for a bit.

Bryan with Amanda's dad who also happens to be Bryan's boss.
Time to go! Everyone was tired... especially this little bug.

11 comments:

Marcie said...

Fun to see pics from their special day. P.S. I'm convinced that you don't EVER gain any weight!

Perley Family said...

What a beautiful wedding. You and Katie look great! I can't believe that you just had a baby; you look back to normal already. August is so adorable. I am jealous that she is sleeping through the night at 2 weeks old, when I can't get my almost 4 year old to sleep through the night!

camille said...

Thank you for posting these cause I was dying to see the festivities! Looks amazing and I'm sooo happy for them. Amanda sure looked gorgeous!

You already look like you've never had a baby again. I'm not surprised, in fact, I expected it cause you are so teeny! You look great!!!

Jeff and Kandis said...

Thanks for posting pics, I was so excited to see some. August is so cute!

The Dean Family said...

ok ms. summer you so don't even look like you've had a baby!!! i love the ritz..it's my fav-o-rite!! congrats to your friend!!

kate said...

I just wanted to hold baby August all night. I love her.

g.lock said...

Fun! Wish we could have been there to snuggle with August!

Drew & Elle

Brooke Wilkins said...

I love those gorgeous pics! You look so good! And the wedding looked so so so fun!

karlin said...

congrats to amanda. i'm so happy for her and how quickly life turned around for her. i knew it would. the wedding looks beautiful and you look great!

g.lock said...

let's skype!

Tarah said...

It's awesome to see two people so happy!! I LOVE the first picture of them! Gorgeous wedding