07 February, 2009

Lots of rain and sickness!
We have had rain the past 3 days and I am kind of liking it.  It has been nice to stay indoors in my sweats and be a bum (what am I talking about... that has been my life for the past 2 months)!  This morning the girls woke up and asked what we were going to be doing today.  We usually are outdoors on the weekends but not today.  I ended up finding a bunch of construction paper, stickers and glitter around the house.  So we brought the room heater out to the garage, blasted the High School Musical CD and made Valentines!  They had fun!


The bummer is... they both had fevers this afternoon!  I feel so bad when they are sick.  I guess that means we will be spending many more days lazy indoors in our sweats.  Fine by me!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww...such a creative little prego arn't we? keep it up sicky!

Brooke Wilkins said...

what a fun day!! You are such a fun mommy! I am jealous that you have so much fun with your girls!

Tiffany said...

You are too fun! I can't wait until I can do things like that. I am very impressed with Haven's creativity!

Tarah said...

love the new family picture and especially the bun in the oven added to the Thacker Fam! I've enjoyed the rain. Glad the girls are enjoying the CD

Tarah said...

he Japanese through and through. I have tried these miso packets from Trader Joes. Though there not as great as ordering out they do the trick! My girls have always been obsessed with Udon. I love that my girls say eeeew gross when they see a Mcdonalds! Keep exposing the little man to the "good stuff"

Hess Fam said...

aren't you just mom of the year?! Those are some cute valentine crafts!

UsdailyReader said...

Scummy.....did I see you on the Grammy's last nigh in a little black and white polkadot number? That girl was off her rocker!

Jenny said...

Looks like fun!

The Dean Family said...

love it summer! ella made valentines in primary yesterday and had SO MUCH FUN! and was so excited to give one to josh and i! i hope your little ones get feeling better and that your sickness ends soon!

kate said...

havs definately has bryans artistic talent!

Laura Ek said...

That is the difference between little boys and girls. If I said let's go color and make Valentine's, my boys would be so over that!! We had to set up a big train set on Saturday, it was the only way to keep them inside!! Boys are great, but girls might be better to have around on a rainy afternoon!!

jayna said...

We are doing the same thing this week...with colds as well!

Congrats on baby girl #3!!

I can attest to the fact that 3 girls is heaven!

Danielle said...

Cute new header! Love Berkley's little bob haircut. Adorable crafts:)

Chelsea said...

Congrats on girl #3!! Your girls are so adorable, why not add one more to the bunch, right? We need to get together soon. I miss you!!

Teagan said...

how fun!!!

what is it... all our kids are having fevers.

hope your two get better fast!!